There are 4 Pro Fiber ranges that support hair damage treatment:
Revive, Restore, Recover, and Re-Create. Each range targets a certain level of damage.
The Pro Fiber long-lasting hair care system consists of two parts:
- In-salon treatment to initiate the system
- At-home routine to maintain the results until the next salon visit
The 4 Pro Fiber Ranges:
- Revive: For slightly damaged hair. Hair looks dry and/or rough, color is less vibrant and has less shine. This level of damage can result from demi-permanent color and mechanical damage.*
- Restore: For damaged hair. Hair typically looks rough and/or uneven, has split ends, and color is oxidized and dull. This level of damage can result from permanent color and/or highlights and mechanical damage.*
- Recover: For very damaged hair. Hair has disintegrating strands, is breaking, color is very faded and matte. This level of damage can result from permanent color and/or highlights and mechanical damage*.
- Re-Create: For hair thinned by damage. Hair is brittle, hollow, lifeless, and broken by damage. This level of damage can result from permanent color and/or highlights, extreme chemical and mechanical damage.*
*Mechanical damage can be caused by heat styling tools, such as: blow-dryers, flat irons, and/or curling irons.