Awaken your artistic senses through the inspiration and luxury of L’Oréal Professionnel International Artist Jo Blackwell-Preston and Master Stylist Edward Tricomi, in this trend focused color and design class. These high-end salon owners allow you to walk in their shoes, discovering the sights and impressions of their favorite places in the city that inspires them the most, New York. This 2-day journey will serve as your muse, invigorating your artistic motivation in the creation of color, design and avant-garde styling. Realize the fashion, fantasy, feast and fame of your creative potential!
* 2-day class: July 29-July 30, 2018
* Class will be held at Academy NYC
*$1,800 /120,000 Level Loyalty points
* Demonstration on live models
* Hands-on mannequin sessions
* Visit three culturally invigorating locations in New York City for bespoke five-star customer service experiences.
* Facilitated by two sought-after industry leaders.
* Learn color methods, sectioning, preferred color product choice for trend results
* Incorporate inspiration, trend focus, color and light into your artistic expressions